stayingfitnhealthy:

#Stick with what works! #Eatingclean and #portion #control work! They are 80% of the #lifestyle #change. Working out is the other 20%. Don’t #workout hard and then #eat bad, they won’t get you the results you want! #Eatclean, 6 #meals a day and #portion out your meals! That will get you the #abs you want the #body you have always #dreamedof! 

Remember stick to what works! Have eating #junk and #over eating worked for you? If not then make the #change and do your body a #favor!

stayingfitnhealthy:

#Stick with what works! #Eatingclean and #portion #control work! They are 80% of the #lifestyle #change. Working out is the other 20%. Don’t #workout hard and then #eat bad, they won’t get you the results you want! #Eatclean, 6 #meals a day and #portion out your meals! That will get you the #abs you want the #body you have always #dreamedof!

Remember stick to what works! Have eating #junk and #over eating worked for you? If not then make the #change and do your body a #favor!

1 note

sodomymcscurvylegs:

Walking into the gym on leg day:

image



Walking out of the gym on leg day:

image

358 notes

maryisamonster:

Don’t fuck with people who don’t give a shit about you. If your friends treat you like crap, then they’re not your friends.

5 notes